ACCEPT OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Virtual Office Licence Agreement
“The Centre”: is the Stavridis Discretionary Trust ABN 36 779 434 551 / Stavridis Group Pty Ltd ACN 102 352 438 as trustee, trading as virtualoffices.net.au
“Business hours”: means 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday excluding Canberra or Australian Public Holidays
“Business Address”: means 1st floor, 12 Albany Street, Fyshwick ACT 2609, Australia
“The tenant”: is the person or the company accepting the terms and conditions of this agreement.
“Period of licence”: 12 months minimum. After 12 months the licence runs on a month by month basis until a 30 day termination notice is received by either party in writing
Terms and Conditions of Provision of Service:
By accepting this agreement, I acknowledge that I, the tenant, have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Centre will be operating my virtual office from its Business Address in Fyshwick for the period of licence.
- I agree that the ownership of the telephone numbers provided to me remain with The Centre at all times even in the case that I terminate my contract.
- I agree that when mail, email, faxes or deliveries are forwarded to me by The Centre, it is at my own risk and The Centre cannot be held accountable for the condition nor the time taken to deliver.
- I agree that The Centre cannot be held accountable for any outages in services or technologies that may prevent or delay such delivery services.
- I agree that storage of mail and deliveries are at my own risk.
- I agree that The Centre cannot be held liable for the condition of goods on delivery, which have been received on my behalf.
- I agree that any access to meeting rooms inside The Centre is during business hours only.
- I understand that parking around The Centre is unallocated and free for me to use.
- I agree that the use of the photocopier of The Centre is during business hours only. I agree to pay for all consumables used and understand that they will be added to my monthly account.
- I agree that access to wireless Wi-Fi broadband in The Centre is during business hours only.
- I agree that access to secretarial/administration services (other than call answering and message taking covered by some virtual offices options) is during business hours only at a rate of $1.00 per minute ex GST. I am aware that such additional services will be added to my monthly account and I agree to pay them (prices subject to change).
- I agree that rent is paid monthly, in advance and on an ongoing basis, up until such time that I have provided one calendar month written notice to The Centre, outlining that I wish to cease the service. I am aware that there are no pro rata refunds.
- I am fully aware of the fees and charges outlined in The Centre’s website (www.virtualoffices.net.au). I authorise The Centre to bill my nominated credit card automatically every month.
- I agree that if my volume of call answered by The Centre exceeds 10 calls a day, then I will revert to a higher package at The Centre’s discretion.
- I agree that the Centre will bill my nominated credit card for every month.
- I agree to indemnify and hold The Centre and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against The Centre, arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the service
- I agree that The Centre reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and The Centre shall inform me about any changes via email. My continued use of the services following any changes shall be deemed to be my acceptance of such changes.
- I understand that this licence runs month-by-month indefinitely and that if I do not wish to continue with this service I need to give a 30 day termination notice in writing.
- I agree to comply with all licensor’s security rules and procedures that enable safe access to the premises of the Centre, while operating from the Centre.
- I agree to indemnify the licensor for any damages made to the premises or the common areas of the licensor, as a result of any act or omission of the tenant.
- I acknowledge that the Centre’s LAN is a private local area network and agrees to comply with all Centre’s LAN connectivity and permission rules.
- I agree to pay each monthly invoice or this licence will terminate immediately.
- I agree to reimburse the licensor for any reasonable expenses incurred in enforcing payment of the licence fee or monthly costs in the case of non-payment.
- I agree that I will not use or connect the Centre’s name, brand, premises, reputation, phone numbers, internet connection or address to:
- pornographic, adult, offensive or misleading material or activity
- any illegal or fraud related activity
- activities against the national interest or security of Australia
- as this will immediately terminate this licence without further notice and enforce a $50,000 fine to the licensee. Any illegal activity will be immediately reported to the appropriate authorities.
- I agree that I will not refer to the Centre as my agent, as the Centre does not legally represent my firm under any capacity or under any circumstances.
- I agree not to use the virtual office address as a business registered address or as a head office for ASIC/ATO/tax purposes.
Acceptance the Use of The Centre’s Terms and Conditions
My access and use of The Centre is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. I am not at liberty to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited (what shall we prohibit) by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Services I am fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If I do not accept these Terms and Conditions I must immediately notify The Centre to terminate the service.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, The Centre will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data and profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the services including but not limited to the mistake, failure or omission in respect of the onward transmission to you of oral messages, physical documents or electronic communications.
The Centre does not exclude or limit the application of any provision of any statute (including the Trade Practices Act 1974, the Privacy Act 1988 or the Telecommunications Act 1997) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of this clause to be void; or
Except to the extent prohibited by law, The Centre excludes all statutory liability, tortious liability (including but not limited to liability in negligence), conditions and warranties implied by custom, the general law or statute, liability for all direct, economic, consequential or indirect losses, expenses, damages and costs incurred by you, arising out of or relating to the services provided to you by The Centre and any failure to supply or delay in supplying the services or out of or relating to this agreement.
The Centre will act as a recipient of phone messages, and of documents which are received for the tenant, either by post, by facsimile transmission, by email or by hand delivery (“documents”).
The Centre may, but is not obliged to, accept service of any legal documents upon the tenant. Acceptance of service of any legal documents on my behalf will require my prior written authority.
I acknowledge that certain documents which can be received may have strict time limits for my compliance, and that failure by me to comply may have adverse legal and/or commercial consequences.
The Centre’s ordinary course of business is to keep documents on my behalf and to make them available for my collection. It remains my responsibility and it is my obligation to communicate with The Centre to ascertain whether any documents have been received on my behalf, and to arrange for their collection.
The Centre recommends that I check with the Centre regarding any documents received on my behalf, on a daily basis, and to arrange collection or on forwarding to me.
The Centre, at its election and only if an agreement has been devised in written format to do so, pass on to me any documents received, in the manner in which the Centre has agreed to make delivery.
While The Centre has systems in place to ensure appropriate receipt, recording and retention of documents, I acknowledge that, similar to any office, documents may be inadvertently lost, misfiled or misplaced. The Centre is not responsible or liable to me for, and I indemnify The Centre, against any direct, indirect, consequential or economic loss or damages you may sustain including, without limitation, loss of income or profit or loss of actual potential business opportunities.
The Centre is not liable to the tenant for any delay in the connection or failure in the operation of the Services.
I agree to indemnify and hold The Centre and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against The Centre arising out of any breach by me of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of my use of this service.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall continue and remain in effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of ACT, Australia and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ACT courts.
The Centre is operated by the Stavridis Discretionary Trust ABN 36 779 434 551 as trustee trading as virtualoffices.net.au
PRICE LIST OF ADDITIONAL SERVICES, AS REQUESTED BY TENANT:
|ADDITIONAL CHARGES ex-GST:
All services and items other than reception, telephone answering and message taking are charged extra.
|TELEPHONE CHARGES ex-GST:
Applies to all external calls made while operating from the Centre or call redirections made to the tenant